dinsdag 28 september 2010

Daily Mormon trolling! (5)

This is day 5 of Daily Mormon trolling :)
I couldn't write yesterday, I'm sorry.
Last time I asked why the Mormon Book contains over 4000 changes, while the Mormons say their book is the most correct book on earth! Hmmm, strange...
Here's part 2 of the conversation, enjoy!


Me: well, I was wondering, if the Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book on earth, as Joseph Smith said, why does it contain over 4000 changes from the original 1830 edition? is there a special reason?
Heather: What makes you interested in the Book of Mormon?
Sloane: When you have "read"/listened to the Book of Mormon have you had a chance to also pray about it?
Me: well, some time ago i was a Christian, but I didn't believe many of their statements. then my friend told me about the mormons and by the time I got more interested.
Sloane: Ok, so did you ever have a chance to pray about the Book of Mormon?
Heather: That's great! And what did your friend share with you?
Me: yes, i had a chance to pray about it :)
Me: everything
Sloane: Great! What answer did you get to your prayer?
Me: well. to be honest. god told me to come here.
Heather: Why?
Me: i don't know. maybe beacause i was seeking answers?
Sloane: That is great!
Sloane: And we are so glad that you acted on that prompting!
Sloane: We would love to be able to provide you more answers and to share more about our faith with you!
Me: so do I :)

Lol. The Mormons ignored my question. They knew I was right but they didn't want to admit, hehe. Another Mormon fail!

More is coming soon!
Please comment!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten