woensdag 22 september 2010

Daily Mormon trolling! (2)

Hello again!
This is day 2 of my daily Mormon trolling.
Today i asked if I could fly, haha.
Here is part 1 of the chat (part 2 is coming tomorrow):
Enjoy ;)


Me: hello
Victor: Hi there Josua,
Victor: Welcome to Mormon.org.
Victor: How are you?
Me: i'm fine, thanks for asking :)
Victor: You're welcome. I'm glad you're doing okay.
Victor: What brings you to Mormon.org?
Me: i have a few questions for you
Victor: How may I help?
Me: why can't i fly, while jesus can?
Victor: Because for now, you need to learn to deal with mortal limitations, which is a lesson that Jesus already learned.
Victor: May I ask what interests you in that question?
Me: well, i am a pilot, to be honest.
Victor: Cool, seems like you've learned to make the best of one of those limitations, and find a way to meet the sky when you can't fly on your own.
Me: that brings me to another question: why did 3000 people die on 9/11? did God want that to happen?

haha, great, isn't it?
What do you think Victor answered? Please comment!
If you don't have a clue, tomorrow you can see the answer in part 2 :)

2 opmerkingen: